- Homepage for Eric Robert Anderson
- Data Tools For And About Marketplaces.
- Last Updated: 01/02/2019, Santa Rosa, California
- Mixable Media: Prototype, Prove, Scale Statistically Significant E-Commerce Projects. Founder.
- Snow Beach Cafe Find Footwear. Chief Shoe Salesman.
- eBay Critical Talent Alumni, Consultant, Partner Network Affiliate, Shareholder.
- Ematic Solutions More Email Revenue. Less Effort. Seed Investor.
- LinkedIn Basic Business Bio.
- Laredo Is The New Berlin, January 2019. "Measured by FBI homicide data, the United States, especially New York City and Los Angeles, was dramatically safer in 2019 yet people felt less secure. Here's why. The structural change to North American geopolitics brought about by the fall of the Berlin Wall and NAFTA's trade war rotation from Atlantic to Pacific port cities explained why, despite far fewer US homicides, 21st Century North American insecurity (what Mexicans called 'La Inseguridad') felt intimate and pervasive. The existential security threat wasn't Star Wars that wasted cities in a nuclear winter, it became "shadow people" personified by Trump's drug-dealing rapist on the NAFTA Railway who cut fentanyl into heroin."
- Why the U.S. Considers Parts of Mexico as Dangerous as Syria, Somalia, January 2018, Pilot with Director of Breitbart's Border and Cartel Chronicles projects (@brandondarby): "I mapped a sample of the State Department's newly quantified travel advisories and briefly described a geopolitical context: port improvements at Lazaro Cardenas, skullduggery in Honduras, and a policy of power vacuums." (Announcement)
- A Curious Disconnect, April 2017, Submitted for consideration to 2017 Data Journalism Awards (homepage): "In Murder City, Bowden's report from Juarez, he observed 'there is a curious disconnect between the Mexican press and the US press, one where the US press pretends that reporting in Mexico is pretty much the way it is in the North, where the Mexican press considers American reporters to be fools'. Steve Bannon and Breitbart filled that coverage gap to 'blow your fucking mind' and, at least in part, capture the White House."
- Blog: Rough Notes, Drafts, Sketch Journal
- Tableau: Draft Data Visualizations
- Source: Laredo Is The New Berlin, December 30, 2018
- My Space : "politics, especially group decision making (especially self organization of the type manifest in fads, trends, crashes, reinforcing feedback loops, manias, bubbles, groupthink, and similarly unstable phenomena)"